Weekdays 10AM –Dusk
Weekends 8AM – Dusk
Only Channel Walk/Shoreline homeowners, residents, and their guests are permitted to use the pool area.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted to use the pool.
- No glass containers are permitted in the pool area.
- No running, diving, boisterous or rough play, profane language or loud music is permitted.
- No person with skin, eye, ear, nasal infection or communicable disease is permitted in the pool.
- No pets or animals are permitted in the pool area.
- No children may swim without adult supervision.
- Swim diapers are required for non-toilet trained swimmers.
- Always shower before entering the pool.
- Pool will open in the spring and close in the fall depending upon weather conditions.
- Turn off lights, close restroom doors, close umbrellas, and remove trash when leaving the pool.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- Emergency phone on wall by front gate – push button and hold for Police.
No lifeguards are on duty.
Enjoy our resident only swimming pool from April 1st (weather permitting) through October 1st! Pool hours are from 10:00 a.m. daily until dusk. Please review the pool rules posted at both gates.